Questions 3 & 4 on my catalog scavenger hunt had to do with the Product Suites in our catalog.
3. Product Suites are coordinating products that make it easy to get creative with matching products. How many Product Suites are in the new catalog?
Here is a list of all the product suites – there are 14 of them:
- Festive Birthday – bright & playful – pg. 10/11
- This Christmas – traditional & elegant – pg. 26/27
- Thankful Thoughts – gratitude with attitude – pg. 38/39
- Affectionately Yours – florals & copper – pg. 44/45
- A Little Foxy – cute baby critters – pg. 56/57
- Moroccan – artfully exotic – pg. 66/67
- Floral Boutique – hand-painted florals – pg. 76/77
- Pop of Pink – patterns that pop – pg. 84/85
- By the Shore – soft & nautical – pg. 92/93
- Serene Scenery – inspired by nature – pg 102/103
- Playful Palette – modern & colorful – pg. 118/119
- Irresistibly Floral – just add ink – pg. 126/127
- Blooms & Bliss – whimsical florals – pg. 138/139
- Fruit Stand – fresh fruit & flowers – pg. 148/149
4. Which Product Suite is your favorite?
My favorite is the Little Foxy suite – I love those little critters. I also like the Serene Scenery – the nature feel is definitely me. I just haven’t had a chance to play with it yet.
I’m struggling a little with the Playful Palette – it’s a little too much color something or not colors that I like together. I’m not quite sure. But I did create this fun card and I do LOVE it.
I used the Playful Palette Paper Stack and Card Stock pack. I did use a different stamp set – I don’t have the one in the suite.
I punched circles (or use the Layering Circle Framelits) from the different patterns of paper – crumpled them up and then semi flattened them out to glue the centers together. There is nothing perfect about this flower – just layer the circles up however and it makes a fun flower. The leaf is also a circle punch just folded to create a leaf.